WHAT IS THE MEANING OF HOOK UP WITH YOU
Other terms relating to ' business related to ': To connect or attach something to something else: We'll hook up these shelves to that wall.
DESCRIPTION: Test your knowledge of food vocabulary! Do you need a hookup? We agreed to hook up after class.
Hookup | Definition of Hookup by Merriam-Webster
Connect a mechanism with a main source, as in The computer had not yet been hooked up to the mainframe. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'hookup.
- He was just a hookup—we're not dating or anything. Ask the Editors Ghost Word The story of an imaginary word that managed to sneak past our editors and enter the dictionary.
- Now, Tinder is trying to be serious too, focusing less on hookups and more on genuine connections.
- Slang To become romantically involved with someone:
- To set up an electronic device or system. Now, Tinder is trying to be serious too, focusing less on hookups and more on genuine connections.
- Phrases be friends with , fall in with , keep company with , rub elbows with or rub shoulders with , take up with ;.
Assemble or wire a mechanism, as in Dick helped us hook up the stereo system. How did your parents hook up? Translation of hookup for Spanish speakers. Last edited on May 10 Phrases be friends with , fall in with , keep company with , rub elbows with or rub shoulders with , take up with ;. There were no between-subjects differences; that is, the acceptability of the average female or male students' sexual hook up behavior did not differ as a function of participant gender, own hook up behavior, or any interactions.
Words at Play 'Creep': Other terms relating to ' sex or not-quite-sex ambiguous terms ': The awkward case of 'his or her'. Explore the year Off word first appeared. As soon as they hook up the computer to the network, I can e-mail my friends.
Other terms relating to ' sex or not-quite-sex ambiguous terms ': To connect or attach something to something else:
So in an age of Tinder and hookups and online matches and these things that are now getting built into crime thrillers, what is acceptable behavior? I can't believe you hooked up with my ex-boyfriend! Other terms relating to ' requests list of ':
- Definition of hook up
- Other terms relating to ' to help ': Form a tie or association, as in She had hooked up with the wrong crowd.
- HOOKUP Defined for English Language Learners
- To assemble or wire up some mechanism: Because only one man reported any unwanted sex, we could not test for significant hook up x gender interactions.
- Can you get me the hook-up with that girl over there?
The nurse hooked the patient up to the oxygen tubes. Please tell us where you read or heard it including the quote, if possible. Get Word of the Day daily email!
We finally hooked up after five years of living together. He hooked up with the wrong crowd. Translation of hookup for Spanish speakers. Hook up - Idioms by The Free Dictionary https:
Examples of hook up in a Sentence how that odd couple ever hooked up we'll never know. He hooked up with the wrong crowd. To arrange a date for two people. Last edited on Jul 24 Please tell us where you read or heard it including the quote, if possible.
WOW like this video
even if it does leave permanent damage i would love to offer my balls to a mistress like that for her enjoyment
outstanding granny body grear huge tits love to eat then fuck this granny
This has just become my favorite video of all !
She deserved that spunk :)
I`m a naughty slave too